[TYPO3] strange file upload problem from within t3 - win/iis/php5.2

David Smeringe david at smeringe.se
Wed Nov 22 23:30:34 CET 2006

Peter Russ skrev:
> David Smeringe schrieb:
>> David Smeringe skrev:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm setting up Typo3 on an IIS5, with php5.2 and MySQL 5. Some would
>>> say oh-no-no to that combination, but that's my clients platform
>>> unfortunately. [...]
>
> Might help :
> http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=39438
>
> Regs. Peter.

Thanks,
I can reproduce that problem as well, but my problem was related to the
upload field on that page, and the error differs to that I get a "no
connection" page from the browser - ie no server response at all where
the above at least returns an answer from the server..

I'll try to see if I can get enabled as much logging as possible on the
server side to see if I get more info out of that. Seems to me to be a
php/iis problem.

Regards,
David