[TYPO3] closing comments with eluna_pagecomments?

Jason A. Lefkowitz jason at jasonlefkowitz.net
Wed Nov 22 19:13:01 CET 2006

Hey --

I've been using the eluna_pagecomments extension
(http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/eluna_pagecomments/1.0.5/)
for comments on a site I've developed, and it worked pretty well.  But
I'm curious if there is a way to close discussion on a thread short of
deleting the extension instance from the page altogether.  I'd like to
preserve the comments that have already been made, but not accept any
more.  I can't figure out if there's a way to do this in Typoscript or
not.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-- Jason Lefkowitz