[TYPO3] captions for images are gone after 3.8.1 -> 4.0.2 upgrade?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Tue Nov 21 16:37:45 CET 2006

> Hi,
>
> We upgraded our typo3 server from 3.8.1 to 4.0.2.  I noticed the captions
> for  the images (Type: Image) disappeared after the upgrade even though
> the caption is listed in the Caption box for the image on the backend.
> Anybody know why and how to get captions show up again?

I did more test.  Looks like the images attached to news articles have no
problem showing captions.  Just the image or text w/ image type stop
showing captions on the frontend.  I think upgrading from 3.8.1 to 4.0.2
should not affect the style sheet that's used by the cron_cssstyledimgtext
extention since that's a local ext.  Now I'm suspecting if the system ext
css_styled_content could be changed after the upgrade and then cause
captions to disappear from the frontend.  I'm not even clear where to
look.  Would anybody shed some light?  Thanks.

Bing