[TYPO3] upload limit

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Tue Nov 21 11:06:59 CET 2006

Hi,

Is their an upload limit set in typo3?

Installed the fe_mp3player plugin but it only seems to allow up to a 1 meg
files.

I've changed [maxfilesize] in the install tool, but I wondered if there was
anything else that needed changing?

Using typo3 4.0.2.

Don't think it is on the php side of things, as I can upload any size file
through another application.

Additionally - found a quick way to setup a sub menu to only display sub
pages.

Just create a 'sitemap' content element on a shared content element/page,
with the menu type set to 'menu of subpages to these pages.

Then just style up the list elements in your style sheet.

Maybe obvious to some, but I've only just worked it out...ahem!

Regards,

Dave