[TYPO3] Commerce rendering times are big..

Tue Nov 21 10:17:55 CET 2006

Dear Ries,
[..]

> hey Ingo,
>
> I just had a discussion with the team and we decided that it would be good
> to look into where commerce takes the time and how we can archive
> good response times (rendering time must be below 1second).
>
> I have for myself ideas but I am not sure if it can be applied to commerce.
> Would it be good to have a 30 minute phone conversation using skype,
> or I can call you do a land line.

I've just added you to my skype list, maybe we can get in touch shortly
today. In the afternoon (German time) i'll be in an othe project but
availiabe in skype and irc.

Regards

ingo

> Thanks for to help so far and I hope to speak to you soon (Tuesdays).
>
> Ries

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung