[TYPO3] Pb with PDF Generator2

Laurent Signorini lsignorini at ariane-ingenierie.fr
Fri Nov 17 15:44:03 CET 2006

Hello,

i have just been installing and loading the PDF Generator2 extension.
All was good. I have used the default options.

I have got 2 problems :

1) The PDF Generator2 extension does not appear in the Extension
Manager. So it's impossible to remove it or change the configuration
parameters.

2) I have followed the documentation and i've added In my TypoScript
template the following code :
30 = TEXT
30.value = printable version
30.postUserFunc = tx_pdfgenerator2->makePdfLink
30.postUserFunc.target = _blank
The link "printable version" is well generated in all the page.
When i click on it i get a new window which launch Acrobate Reader, but
i've just got one file named index.pdf which is empty (only one blank
PDF page).

It would be very nice if someone may help me.

Regards,

LAurent