[TYPO3] RSS news feed

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Thu Nov 16 16:16:45 CET 2006

Hello everyone,

In our third Typo3 tutorial session held yesterday, somebody asked about
if it's possible to get notified automatically whenever there are new news
articles posted on the web site?  To make that happen, we need to set up
RSS news feed on the web site first.  After that, people can subscribe to
the feeds and set up notification (e.g. popup window) in their RSS feeds
readers.

Right now, only www.ccee.iastate.edu and www.engineering.iastate.edu
export news feeds by using a RSS link and an orange icon that has two
stripes and one dot in it in the right column.  I'm wondering if other web
sites are also interested in providing such service.

cheers,

Bing

--
Bing Du