[TYPO3] No Icon in BE

Toke Herkild th at concare.net
Thu Nov 16 09:18:00 CET 2006

 Hi,

I've a slight problem with some TCA.

I've added a new table added TCA array in tca.php, added ctrl in
ext_tables.php.

And accessing the TCA info from php works like a charm. But when I try
to use [List]->sys_folder I don't get an icon for this table, which
means that I cannot edit the records through BE I've 2 other tables
which shows up fine but not this last one. I've been going through the
array declarations for the past 2 days but I haven't been able to find
anything wrong. Any suggestions ?

Mvh
Toke

 <http://www.concare.net/logo.gif>
Concare it  <http://www.concare.net/mail-bullet.gif>  Humleorevej 10,
Vigersted  <http://www.concare.net/mail-bullet.gif>  DK-4100 Ringsted
Tlf. (+45) 43 71 39 99  <http://www.concare.net/mail-bullet.gif>  Fax.
(+45) 43 71 39 98

Mail: th at concare.net <mailto:th at concare.net>   <http:///>  Web:
www.concare.net <http://www.concare.net/>

This E-mail and the information it contains, is intended to be a
privileged and confidential communication only to the person or entity
to whom it is addressed. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify us by telephone and destroy the E-mail.