[TYPO3] Flash content is rendered/displayed with white space around - no way to remove?

Dr. Reiner Pietrzak reiner.pietrzak at positive-news.de
Wed Nov 15 23:31:25 CET 2006

Hi list,

I sucessfully implemented csstyled multimedia content extensions on
my site.

Installation worked well.

I added the content of /static/setup.txt to my template setup and
included static (from extensions) as described in the manual. Finally
the flash animation is displayed at the correct position with all
interaction as desired. Great extension, really.

But there is an ugly white space box around the flash file that cannot
be removed and I even don't find the stylesheet settings causing the
background of the box to be displayed in white color.

I already looked up the mailing list archives and googled for hours but didn't find anything
helpful. Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Reiner Pietrzak