[TYPO3] how to copy content element?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Wed Nov 15 20:57:12 CET 2006

I use 3.8.1.

I don't see a copy icon when I get to the page through Web->Page.  But
Web->List provides a list of content elements.  And if the 'Extended view'
box is checked, I can see a copy icon along with other usual icons on the
right next to each content element.  So I have to switch from Page to List
to copy a content element?

Bing