[TYPO3] Please help! I need a solution to Templavoila fatal error bug!

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 10:35:57 CET 2006

Please help!

've stumbled into the templavoila bug that returns a Fatal error when trying
to create a CO while mapping... it is outlined here:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3891#bugnotes

As of now, I cannot access the page module without getting a fatal error
message. I can still use the list module to see the content on the template
page, but new content is not rendered in the frontend

So does anyone know a solution to this problem? Or can someone point me in
the direction to a solution I cannot see a documented resolution online....
(and where's this patch that is documented ??)

any input is appreciated!

thanks, David