[TYPO3] site builder website

Rocky Ou rockyo at max-source.com
Wed Nov 15 02:46:29 CET 2006

Hey,

I'm thinking of doing an TYPO3 application which will achieve the below
goal.

People would get a 5-page web site where they could put in their
business name, contact info, logo, and change the boilerplate text of
the pages in order to get a customized site. We'd give them options for
templates, colors, and photos on the page so the sites would be unique.
The user experience would be that they'd go through an on-line wizard
where they create their account, choose the look and feel they want from
a menu of choices, modify the standard text on the site however they
want, and when they click "OK" they immediately have a fully functional
web site.

Before I get my hand dirty, I just want to check is there any similar
work done? If some one has already started the job, I'm willing to work
together. Or if the job is partially done, I may be able to finish it.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Rocky