[TYPO3] Typo3 4.0.1 extension issue

Jacob Rasmussen jr at concare.net
Tue Nov 14 15:20:37 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm working on a new frontend extension and I've run into a weird
problem.
The extension is able to add two new types of records to a sysfolder,
but if I view the sysfolder as list I'm only able to see one of the two
types.

The database tables are setup correctly and data for both types of
records are placed in the database as they should, so I'm just wondering
what I have missed since I have this issue.

Since I'm very new to extension development I don't know what kind of
additional info is needed.

Thanks in advance

---
Kind regards