[TYPO3] sr_language_menu and english flag

Andrea Giorgini a.giorgini at norvlit.de
Tue Nov 14 11:25:42 CET 2006

Hi all,

I have installed sr_language_menu with this setup (following the doc):

temp.languageMenu < plugin.tx_srlanguagemenu_pi1
temp.languageMenu.languagesUidsList = 0,1
temp.languageMenu.defaultLayout= 0
temp.languageMenu.defaultLanguageISOCode = DE
marks.LANGUAGE < plugin.tx_srlanguagemenu_pi1

The website has default language german, and I added a record for the
english. I also have the usual TS:

config.linkVars = L
# German language, sys_language.uid = 0
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = de
config.locale_all = de_DE
#English Version
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
config.sys_language_uid = 1
config.language = en
config.locale_all = en_EN
[GLOBAL]

Now my problem:
 - only the german flag is there (if I add
temp.languageMenu.useSysLanguageTitle = 1 I get german flag and english
LINK!!!)
 - I don't want the pointer (is that possible? did not find anything in
the doc)

thank you very much

Andrea