[TYPO3] visibility management on contents

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Mon Nov 13 20:03:16 CET 2006

Hello everyone,

Our websites have difference audiences.  Some information is common among
the audiences but in different level of details.  Let's say, if I have a
page that has three parts, A, B and C.  A is brief introduction. B has
more information  based on A.  And C has even more detailed information
based on A+B.  If our site navigation break down like this

Group1
Group2
Group3

We want Group1 to see A, Group2 to see A+B and Group3 to see A+B+C.  The
point is create some sort of content base and assign different parts to
different groups of people.  It's kind like how view is used in database
management.  Any ideas how I can achieve that?

Thanks in advance,

Bing