[TYPO3] Enable template editing for non admins?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Nov 13 16:41:20 CET 2006

Hi!

Staffan Ericsson wrote:
> Both html and TS templates. Preferable both modern and futuristic
> template building.

Anyone can edit HTML template under fileadmin if he has correct file
mount and file rights.

TS template is limited to admins by design.

> Part of Templaviola seems to be possible to use but not enough to create
> a complete template setup.

For example?..

> PS. Why does TemplaViola force me to have all templates in
> fileadmin/templates/

It does not. You can have them anywhere, even in extensions. They just
should be accessible by typo3 api. TVWizard is the only thing that works
with fileadmin/templates.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/