[TYPO3] front end user registration: blank page when choosing alternative language

Braulio José Solano Rojas braulio at solsoft.co.cr
Fri Nov 10 23:38:36 CET 2006

Hi.

Sometimes when in php.ini you have a low memory limit blank pages are
displayed.  I have fixed this augmenting my setting to 16MB.

By the way, I have not success configuring the extension to send correctly
the urls in emails.  If you have more luck than me, please advice.

Best regards,

B.

news:mailman.1.1163156119.13979.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...