[TYPO3] TYPO3 performance; Is it too slow for high-traffic sites?

Braulio José Solano Rojas braulio at solsoft.co.cr
Fri Nov 10 23:34:10 CET 2006

Hi Guillermo.

When a PHP script is parsed and it is sintatically correct, the script is
converted to opcodes.  The parsing is done every time you run the script,
even if you don't have changed it and it is still correct.  There are
extensions (of PHP, not TYPO3) that cache the opcodes.

For instance:
http://turck-mmcache.sourceforge.net/index_old.html

You can find that kind of solution at zend.com too.

The gain in performance is A LOT.  Maybe you would like to try that, even if
you don't use TYPO3.

Regards,

B.

"Guillermo Prandi" <lists.netfielders.de at mailfilter.com.ar> escribió en el