[TYPO3] basic usage.

Asbjørn Morell atmorell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 11:26:59 CET 2006

Hi,

I am currently working on a small website - trying to figure out the dark
magic of typo3 (v4.0.2) It seems that TemplaVoila is the future, and
therefore the way to go. After having looked at the documentation, video
tutorials, wiki and newsgroups I am a bit confused about how it all should
be combined together. I would appreciate it very much if anyone could spread
some light on the following.

Should I still use the old template module?

I have created an html/css file with a "nice" layout with 3 container divs
for content.

Now what I would like to do is create a text element in right_content and
style the content-headline with one class and the text-content with another
class. How do I do that? Please explain a bit, so I know how to begin.

I tried mapping the 3 content elements with TemplaVoila. This works well.
But I don't understand why TemplaVoila displays them all in one row.
(backend) I expected right, left content in row1, and bottom-content in a
second row.

Is it allowed to attach files in this newsgroup? (Maybe a screenshot will
help)

Sorry it this has been asked before.

Best regards.

Asbjørn Morell.