[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register: default country

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 18:27:21 CET 2006

Hi,

On 11/9/06, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] <ernst at cron-it.de> wrote:
> Peter Kraume schrieb:
>
> > in my register form (sr_feuser_register) I want to predefine a country,
> > but with the TS I found by searching, it doesn't work:
> >
> > plugin.tx_staticinfotables_pi1.countryCode = DEU
> >
> > I've the following extensions installed:
> > static_info_tables 2.0.0
> > sr_feuser_register 2.5.1
> >
> > Any ideas, what I did wrong?
>
> I don't think that this TS setting will affect the sr_feuser_register
> extension in any way. Unfortunately there is no way of setting a default
> value without changing the source code of
> class.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.php. Search where the
> SELECTOR_STATIC_INFO_COUNTRY and SELECTOR_ZONE is set and change it not
> to default to '' but to 'DEU'.

This is completely wrong.

1. sr_feuser_register relies on sr_static_info, NOT the devault
static_info extension.

2. Go to Templates->Constant Editor->PLUGIN.TX_SRSTATICINFO_PI1 and
set the constant plugin.tx_srstaticinfo_pi1.countryCode to whatever
country is appropriate.

This has worked everywhere I've tried it.

--
Christopher Torgalson