[TYPO3] Newbie questions

Andrew Jeffery ajeffery at viconpublishing.com
Thu Nov 9 16:30:47 CET 2006

We're looking at Typo3 to solve a few problems for us. A few of the things
we absolutely must have are:

1 - Tracking of banner/classified advertising
2 - A "buyer's guide" of categorised, searchable vendors
3 - A "reader response" function so that website visitors can request more
information from multiple vendors simultaneously (like those little cards
you get in magazines)
4 - The ability to store and easily retrieve demographic information (job
title, industry) on subscribers. We also need to be able to filter and
export subscriber lists based upon this information.

I thank you all in advance for your help (or restraint if I am out of line
by asking this here).

  _____

Andrew Jeffery - Vicon Publishing, Inc.
ajeffery at viconpublishing.com