[TYPO3] indexed search stopped working

Nico Potvin nico.potvin at kandesign.com
Thu Nov 9 14:04:09 CET 2006

Hi,

I have a small problem with the indexed search.

I have typo3 4.0 running on a win server.
I have added page.config.index_enable = 1 in my typoscript settings in
my template
I added <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> and <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->  between my
content in  my html template

When i set everything up a while ago it semmed to be working fine, but
now it behaves very weird.

And now it doesn't find simple things. it can find the content if i
visit the page first and then search again. but this is not good
Also if i go to my "info" panel in the BE and select indexed search,
the pages is empty.
i read in the lists that this can be related to memory issues.
is there a way to force it to re-index the complete site? (actually it
are a bunch of subsites in one typo3 installations with domainrecords)

greets

nico

--
Nico Potvin