[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register: default country

Jett Chen jett.com at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:41:49 CET 2006

Hi,

I do have this problem for chinese traditional language can't output text
label but marker only on frontend login/register/CHC-forum.

I do following change and got result on other three plugins be effect
without text label. Because I need BE is BIG5 for text editing, otherwise
everything is unicode.

*setup:*

*config.renderCharset = zh-TW ==> Don't set this before know how to fix.
*

*Below known plugin extensions will effect:*

   1. *EXT: New Better FrontEnd Login Box*
   2. *EXT: Front End User Registration*
   3. *EXT: CHC Forum*

Finally, I find one combination to resolve this.

*Setup:*

# XHTML DOCTYPE
#######################################
config.doctype = <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0Transitional//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
config.htmlTag_setParams =  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" *
xml:lang="en-US"
*##config.renderCharset = utf-8
##config.renderCharset = zh-TW
##config.metaCharset = zh-TW
##config.additionalHeaders = "Content-Type:text/html;charset=zh-TW"

###################
# jett, 2006-11-04
# this is for browser to output BIG5 html page
###################
config.additionalHeaders = "Content-Type:text/html;*charset=zh-TW*"
*config.renderCharset = big5*

###################
# jett, 2006-11-04
# this is for other plugin to display BIG5 html page on related language
file
*config.languageKey = hk
config.language = hk
*

And, update several language files for *"hk" array* that are related these
plugin, include .XML and .PHP.

BRs,
Jett.