[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register: default country

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Nov 9 11:01:13 CET 2006

Peter Kraume schrieb:

> in my register form (sr_feuser_register) I want to predefine a country,
> but with the TS I found by searching, it doesn't work:
>
> plugin.tx_staticinfotables_pi1.countryCode = DEU
>
> I've the following extensions installed:
> static_info_tables 2.0.0
> sr_feuser_register 2.5.1
>
> Any ideas, what I did wrong?

I don't think that this TS setting will affect the sr_feuser_register
extension in any way. Unfortunately there is no way of setting a default
value without changing the source code of
class.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.php. Search where the
SELECTOR_STATIC_INFO_COUNTRY and SELECTOR_ZONE is set and change it not
to default to '' but to 'DEU'.

Cheers,
Ernesto