[TYPO3] Can not turn on/off extensions

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 04:37:50 CET 2006

HI,

On 11/8/06, Simon Dawes <typo3list at cerebrum.com.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an strange problem with a clients site. If I log in and go to the
> extension manager, I can't turn on or off any of the extensions. I don't
> get any errors at all, the page just refreshes and nothing has changed.
>
> They are using version 3.81
>
> We are checking back though permissions on directories but have not
> reason for them to have changed recently (everything was working fine in
> the past). Also trying to get errors logs to see if we can see anything
>
> In the mean time we are wondering anyone had this problem in the past?
>
> And if so, how did you resolve it?

Extensions are installed/uninstalled by having their extension keys
added to/removed from a list in typo3conf/localconf.php. Make sure the
webserver can write to that path and file and it'll probably work. If
you need to remove an extension in the meantime, find the appropriate
key in localconf.php and delete it.

--
Christopher Torgalson