[TYPO3] adding a div around every content image

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 9 00:46:37 CET 2006

Sorry, wrote that other answer a bit too fast, not realising that you probably
want all images in the same content element.
With css styled content the individual images are already wrapped (standard with
dl/dt tags, but you can change to div if needed).

You can change the image wrapping:

tt_content.image.20.rendering.dl {
	oneImageStdWrap.dataWrap = <dl csc-textpic-image###CLASSES###"
style="width:{register:imagespace}px;"> | </dl>
	imgTagStdWrap.wrap = <dt> | </dt>
}

or set the renderMethod to div and add your tag:

tt_content.image.20.renderMethod = div
tt_content.image.20.rendering.div.imgTagStdWrap.wrap = <div class="dontshow"> |

I'm afraid the optionsplit won't work here (but maybe someone knows how to get
that done)

Hth,
Loek