[TYPO3] TemplaVoila HTML docType

typo3english at spoehr.net typo3english at spoehr.net
Wed Nov 8 18:30:13 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm tweaking the CSS of an XHTML TemplaVoila template I've built. The template is functioning properly. What I need is to know how/where to change the <!doctype ...> tag that TemplaVoila uses. It appears to me that it doesn't draw that from the base HTML file - the HTML file has the tag the way I want it, the generated pages do not.

I couldn't find mention of this in the extension documentation or list archive.

What XML or database record do I need to edit to change this?

Thank you.
Chris