[TYPO3] htmlArea RTE not working in IE 7. Any solutions?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Wed Nov 8 15:27:51 CET 2006

Hi,

We're running

typo3 V3.8.1
htmlArea RTE 1.0.0

In IE 7, the htmlArea RTE becomes a plain text editor and does not have
any tool bar.

When I was looking for something else the other day, I saw somebody
brought it up but I did not pay much attention on it then.  Now our
university has decided to push out IE 7 across the whole campus.  So the
issue has become the highest priority to get resolved.  I've searched the
IE related threads but not able to find it.  Hmmm.  Anybody know of any
solutions?   Thanks in advance for any help!

Bing