[TYPO3] How to specify default class for td?

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Wed Nov 8 12:11:33 CET 2006

I want to specify a default class for the <td> element in tables. Per default
they don't have any, but I would like them to have a border by default and
only disable them if needed. Of course, I cannot specify just 'td {...}' in
my css file, because then all the tables used e.g. by our HTML template will
look wrong... So how do I get the RTE to produce <td> tags with a CSS class?
I didn't find a property to set this.

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899