[TYPO3] Struggling with css styled content

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Wed Nov 8 09:46:40 CET 2006

Am Dienstag, 7. November 2006 17:07 schrieb Carla Froitzheim:
> >Actually I forgot to mention: I have these definitions already in my
> > rte.css file. So what now? :-/
>
>  From your signature I guess you understand enough German:
> http://www.site42.de/Wie-konfiguriert-man-den-RTE-h.58.0.html

Thanks, I read through it and changed my configuration accordingly. Now I
again have the default styles (like grey and yellow table), but my own
creations STILL do not appear. Here is what I have in my TSconfig:

----------------
# RTE Config
RTE.classes {
  tborders {
    name = TEST
  }
}

RTE.proc.allowedClasses  := addToList(tborders)

RTE.default {
  default.contentCSS = /fileadmin/template/rte.css
  classesTable := addToList(tborders)
  classesTR := addToList(tborders)
  classesTD := addToList(tborders)
  allowedClasses := addToList(tborders)
}
----------------

And this is what both CSS files say (rte.css and FE css):

----------------
table.tborders {
  border-style:solid;
  border-width:1px;
  padding:5px;
}

td.tborders {
  border-style:solid;
  border-width:1px;
  padding:5px;
}

tr.tborders {
  border-style:solid;
  border-width:1px;
  padding:5px;
}

Why doesn't the tborders style get listed?

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899