[TYPO3] Front End Plugin develop within template selection campacity

Rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Wed Nov 8 08:41:45 CET 2006

Hey List,

It would be extremely easy if knows how. Please bear me as a newbie in
TYPO3 extension building area.

I know I can put the CSS style and HTML tag in $content of the
pi1/class.ext.php file. And the CSS will change the presentation of the
element thrown out by my extension at Front End. It means each time if I
want to change the presentation of the extension rendered content I need
to edit the pi1/class.ext.php. Can any of you give me a hint on how can
I code my EXT to use a template html file in charge of the EXT's
presentation in Front End please?

Thanks in advance!
Rocky