[TYPO3] Cannot find configuration. This file is probably executed from the wrong location.

Asbjørn Morell atmorell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:20:26 CET 2006

Hi,

www.domain.com/typo3conf/localconf.php allready excist.

-rwxrwxrwx 1 ftpuser www-data 704 2006-11-07 20:03 typo3conf/localconf.php

I tried to chmod -R 777 dummy and tyco-src dir to rule out permission
problems. (Same error) Further more I tried to su to the webserver user and
write to the localconf.php file. No problem.

/Asbjørn.

"media.res | alex widschwendter" <a.widschwendter at mediares.at> wrote in
message
news:mailman.1.1162916000.24731.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...