[TYPO3] Using the kickstarter, but not using uid as primary key?

Johannes Reichardt typo3 at gramba.de
Tue Nov 7 17:30:15 CET 2006

Hi Daniel,
> Okay, so how do you do it? You use the kickstarter, then tweak the files it
> produces (is changing the TCA sufficient? Will I need to tweak more?), then
> import? Or some other way?

Its very simple. Just make everything with the kickstarter and modify
your created tables with phpmyadmin or the mysql console afterwards to
your needs.
then (i mostly do it a lot time later when all db changes are made) you
just go to "dump db" in the extensions options in the right foldout menu
and that creates the
appropiate sql files for you - so typo3 will not complain about database
changes anymore.

Hope this helps!

- Johannes