[TYPO3] Bad performance on Apache 1.3.33 (Win32)

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Nov 7 12:52:18 CET 2006

Hi!

Konstantin Salakhoutdinov wrote:
> Can you tell me where can I find information about optimal server
> configuration, required by Typo3? Because I am planning to rent a
> dedicated server for me and my clients.

There is no magic, you have to tune it, watch and tune again, and watch,
etc. It depends on CPUs, disks, RAM, OS, mysql version, mysql engine
types, Apache thread model, etc.

There are many artiles on the Internet, you may want to read them.
Search Google on "apache optimization" and "mysql optinization". But do
not trust to all recipes, they sometimes do not work well together.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs