[TYPO3] Struggling with css styled content

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Tue Nov 7 12:55:16 CET 2006

Am Dienstag, 7. November 2006 12:37 schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> Arne Schmitz wrote:
> > This should -- according to some websites -- enable me to use two new
> > styles (borders and plain) for my tables. However, the RTE shows only a
> > greyed out selection box. What's going wrong here?
>
> Why do you use "some web sites" as information source and not official
> manual?

*sigh* Because I read the css styled content manual and it is VERY lacking. If
can point me to the correct manual where this is described, I will be very
grateful. However, I haven't found the correct information in any of my
manuals yet, which is also a bit of T3s problem -- So many manuals and not
enough facilities to locate the correct information.

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899