[TYPO3] how to link to news article within htmlarea RTE?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Mon Nov 6 23:59:39 CET 2006

> Bing Du schrieb:
>> Typo3 3.8.1
>> tt_news 2.2.24
>> rtehtmlarea 1.0.0.
>> I was curious how to link to a specific news article within the rich
>> text
>> editor in typo3. Selecting a block of text and clicking the add link
>> icon,
>> will get you a list, but all the news categories are grayed out. I was
>> just wondering if there was an easier way then choosing the "external
>> url"
>> tab and pasting in a link.
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ch_rterecords/1.0.6/

Thanks much for the link.  Good to know it's possible :).  But I'm not
able to make it work.  I set up a single view ID but still get page not
found when I click a link which points to a news record.

I've read the extension's manual.  We are hosting about 20 sites on one
single instance of typo3.  Each site has its own page to show single news
page.  Do I have to manually create 20 linkRecord objects in the
ext_tables.php file and specify single view ID for each one?

Bing