[TYPO3] Strange IM install problem

Markus Rathmayr mr at onscreen.at
Mon Nov 6 17:10:41 CET 2006

Hi,

I have the common problem with IM on a shared hosting webspace without
shell. Safe mode has been turned off and if I enter the path to the
static version of IM it appears in the install tool (basic
configuration). but if I save the configuration and call th page again
it says again that it cannot find an installation. Same if I try the
image functions. The path is stored in the configuration.

This is what the image test tells me (no version nummer in brackets!):

ImageMagick path: /www/681/htdocs/imagemagick/imagemagick-4.2.9/bin/ ()

And this is hwat the basic config tells me after entering the right path:

/www/681/htdocs/imagemagick/imagemagick-4.2.9/bin/

convert   4.2.9
combine   4.2.9
identify  4.2.9

PHP Version 5.1.2