[TYPO3] Table styling [SOLVED]

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Mon Nov 6 15:10:55 CET 2006

Am Montag, 6. November 2006 12:49 schrieb Arne Schmitz:
> Am Montag, 6. November 2006 12:07 schrieb Arne Schmitz:
> > I want to provide some CSS styles for tables in the RTE. However I do not
> > know how to do that. Furthermore the default styles (grey and yellow
> > background) do not work either. The HTML code generated always only says
>
> Got told on IRC :-)
>
> http://www.datenwolken.de/index.php?id=195

This does not work completely. I added the following to my TSconfig:

-------------------
# RTE Config
RTE.classes {
          borders {
                  name = Table with borders and padding
          }
          plain {
                name = Table without borders, but with padding
          }
}

RTE.proc.allowedClasses = borders,plain

RTE.default {
  default.contentCSS = /fileadmin/template/rte.css
  classesTable = borders,plain
  classesTR = borders,plain
  classesTD = borders,plain
  allowedClasses = borders,plain
}
-------------------

Also I added the rte.css file to the above mentioned directory. It looks like
this:

-------------------
table.plain {
  border-style:none;
  border-width:0px;
  padding:5px;
}

table.border {
  border-style:solid;
  border-width:1px;
  padding:5px;
}

The problem is that the RTE now disallows any CSS for the table. Instead of
the default choices or my new CSS for the table tag, I only get a disabled
drop down box.

What should I do now?

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899