[TYPO3] Duplicate content items

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Nov 6 12:02:05 CET 2006

> TemplaVoila is an easy-to-use extension fully documented from the
> installation process. It might ask a little bit of process memory,
> but you can adjust it easily. It's functionality is one of the main
> advantage of Typo3 for many people.
>
>> I've tried using templavoila but can't get it to seem to work
>> correctly. I've worked with the older method before and it seemed to
>> plug in just fine.

"My bycicle is not running properly."
"Why aren't you driving a car?"

Just to make this clear: TV is _one_ way of creating FE websites with TYPO3.
Many people are using it, but even more people don't.
And in this case the question has been, where the fault in the original
setup was, which is in no way related to the use of TV.

I guess the problem is the duplicate name for the subpart and the marker,
which is not obvious, since the subparts are created by automaketemplate.

Something like this

will return a subpart "border_content" _and_ a marker "border_content".
While working on subparts the parser will regard the marker as the end of
the subpart, leaving the original end intact.

So you just have to make sure to use different names for subparts and
markers.

i.e.

The rest should be working fine.

HTH