[TYPO3] TYPO3 4.0.2 on IIS/MS SQL: subpages don't appear in backend tree...

Daniel Smedegaard Buus danielbuus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 11:35:24 CET 2006

Hey...

Problem here. This is a new installation, I've installed a number of
extensions to begin with, templavoila, newloginbox_tmplable, indexed
search, and a couple of others.

I'm now trying to create a page structure. I can create pages at level 1 (if
the globe is considered level 0), but pages at level two don't show in the
tree... They're written to the database, and the pid field is correct. They
just don't appear in the backend tree, so I can't select them. I have no
frontend template configured yet, so I can't say if they'd show there, but
either way, they need to be accessible in the backend...

Also, after installing templavoila, the "new" templavoila "Page" entry (with
the 'TV' caption on the icon) in the "Web" module is added, but as an
*addition* to the "regular" Page entry. That is, I have *two* Page entries
in the Web module.

Argh. Help?

Daniel