[TYPO3] Seeking advice on how to use two databases...

Daniel Smedegaard Buus danielbuus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 10:27:10 CET 2006

Hey :)

I was wondering how well TYPO3 would handle two databases, one for the TYPO3
generated content (news, forum data, pages, what-have-you), and one for
commercial items for sale. Are there any pitfalls with this approach? Is it
possible to use the extension kickstarter still? Basically, I figure I just
try it out, but in case it's a bad idea from the beginning, I might as well
save myself a day's work by asking you bright fellas first ;)

Thanks in advance,
Daniel