[TYPO3] Duplicate content items

Tim Boesenkool boesenkool at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:45:13 CET 2006

Hello List

I have a problem with duplicate content items in the border, left and
right columns. Normal column seems fine. Another weird symptom is
after the edit panel of the second item there appears the text
'end-->'.

I suspect there is an open tag somewhere that is causing this, however
I can't find end--> in my setup or in my template.

I have included my template setup and html in case this helps.
Thanks

Tim

my template setup section is:

temp.headTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.headTemplate {
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_HEADER
}

temp.contentAreaTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.contentAreaTemplate {

   template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1

      // Modify the template selector config: This is a sub template!
   template.content.templateType = sub

   workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
   subparts.content < styles.content.get
   subparts.contentcenter < styles.content.get
   # subparts.leftnav  < temp.leftnav
   # subparts.rightnav < styles.content.getRight
   subparts.left_content < styles.content.getLeft
   subparts.normal_content < styles.content.get
   subparts.right_content < styles.content.getRight
   subparts.border_content < styles.content.getBorder

}

temp.mainTemplate  = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {

  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1

      // Modify the template selector config: This is a sub template!
   template.content.templateType = main

  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
  subparts.content-normal < temp.contentAreaTemplate
  subparts.content < temp.contentAreaTemplate
  subparts.contentbginside < temp.contentAreaTemplate

   subparts.titleline < temp.titleline
   subparts.logo < temp.logo
   subparts.tagline < temp.tagline
   # subparts.rightnav < styles.content.getRight
   subparts.footer  < temp.footer
   subparts.logo < temp.image_area
   subparts.menu < temp.menu
   subparts.keywords < temp.keywords