[TYPO3] Calendar "Cal" extension: Change between small,

Mario Matzulla mario.melanie at arcor.de
Mon Nov 6 09:27:03 CET 2006

Hi Bjarne

----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Bjarne Helligsoe <bjarnehelligsoe at hotmail.com>
An:      typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Datum:   04.11.2006 12:20
Betreff: [TYPO3]  Calendar "Cal" extension: Change between small,
	medium and large month view

> Hi,
>
> Let me start by saying: what a great extension!!!! Way to go Mario Matzulla
> and Jeff Segars
Thanks :)

> And now my question:
> In the documentation are tree month view styles descriped: small,  medium
> and large. What I haved found yet is how do I change between these tree
> style!! I haven't found any way to do that in the backend. The default style
> is large, and  of course it is possible to change the large css settings to
> eg. the small settings - but thats not the most intelligent solution. There
> most be be a TS solution or something like that!!

No, its not in the TS its the marker you place in the template. If you compare the different templates: sidebar, year and month you will find the different marker:
- ###MONTH_SMALL|+0###
- ###MONTH_MEDIUM|01###
- ###MONTH_LARGE|+0###

The month marker consists of 2 parts: size and the offset.
The kind of the month template to take is determined through _SMALL, _MEDIUM and _LARGE
Now you can have as many month views inside one template as you like (e.g. year: 12x). But you don't want them all to show the same month, thats why there is an offset. Except for the year view the offset starts at the current month. So +0 = this month, -1 = last month and +1 = next month (e.g. sidebar.tmpl). In the year view 0 determines January, 1 = Febuary and so on.

Regards,
Mario