[TYPO3] How to create "Current menu item foldout menu" ?

Jan Zýka zyka.jan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:19:22 CET 2006

Hello,
 I am trying to create a 2 level menu, the very same as in
http://www.typo3.com page. E.g. if you go to Support section, on clicking
the Consultancies the page get refreshed and the subitem "How to get listed"
get folded (subitem of Consultancies). Now if you click "Download" the
Consultancies subitem get hidden and the subitem od "Dowload" get folded
out. Could anybody tell me how to do this? I incluided the code I am using,
but in my case all the submenus are allways folded out. I dont want to make
any JS solution, if possible. Thanks in advance.

temp.mainTemplate.subparts.LEFT_MENU = COA
temp.mainTemplate.subparts.LEFT_MENU {

 2 = HMENU
 2.special = directory
 2.special.value = {$leftTopMenuRootId}
 2.1 = TMENU
 2.1.target = page
 2.1 {
    expAll = 1
    NO.linkWrap =<li class="leftMenuItem">|</li>
    NO.ATagBeforeWrap = 0
 }

 2.2 = TMENU
 2.2.target=page

 2.2.NO {
      linkWrap =<li class="leftMenuItem2ndLevel"> |</li>
      ATagBeforeWrap = 0
    }
}