[TYPO3] Can't insert images in rte html area and in TV cotent elements

TYPO3 xatucans at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 01:35:23 CET 2006

Hi, I created a typo3 site in my local machine and it worked fine. I
inserted images in rte html area and I created a simple TV Content Object
with a text and an image, and both worked fine (in my local machine). But
now, I've sported my site to a remote server and when I try to insert new
images in the rte html area or in my CO they don't appear, however, if I
insert an image with content element like "Tex with image to the right" I
can see it. Could anybody help me? thanks