[TYPO3] gabriel cron problem

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 21:50:26 CET 2006

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 09:41:39 -0600, Christoph Koehler
<christoph.koehler at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Before I set up a cron script for gabriel I wanted to test it by
> executing it directly from the command line. However, doing that with
> the absolute path just returns the typo3 database error html page.
> Any idea what I am doing wrong?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Christoph

Alright, so this only happens on my local machine. On my server, I don't
get anything back. It executes, but no output at all. When I put echo
statements around where init.php is included, only the first is shown, the
second isn't. So there seems to be a problem with including init.php.

Any ideas?

Christoph