[TYPO3] accumulated session statistics for a site section

David Rennert david50000 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 16:23:40 CET 2006

Hi,

I have a site with a tree that looks like this:
->root page
   -> section1
     -> section1 subpage1
     -> section1 subpage2
     .
     .
   -> section2
     -> section2 subpage1
     -> section2 subpage2
     .
     .

I want to get accumulated session statistics for "section1" i.e. to know
how many sessions takes place in this section per month.

I can't get this with sys_stat extension because it doesn't accumulate
the sessions on a monthly basis.

One thing I was thinking of doing is using the urchin statistics tool on
my server. This does require me implementing static html simulation in a
a way where section1 would appear in the url as a directory e.g.

"mydomainname/section1/subpage1", "mydomainname/section1/subpage2" etc
in appose to the way simulateStaticDocuments simulates static html
documents e.g.
"mydomainname/[title].[id1].[type].html,"mydomainname/[title].[id2].[type].html.

So... what I need is:

1. Implementing the html simulation in a way that makes section1 appear
as s directory, or:

2. Any other solution that may take a different approach to this.

Thanks,
David.