[TYPO3] Calendar "Cal" extension: Change between small, medium and large month view

Bjarne Helligsoe bjarnehelligsoe at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 12:20:27 CET 2006

Hi,

Let me start by saying: what a great extension!!!! Way to go Mario Matzulla
and Jeff Segars

And now my question:
In the documentation are tree month view styles descriped: small,  medium
and large. What I haved found yet is how do I change between these tree
style!! I haven't found any way to do that in the backend. The default style
is large, and  of course it is possible to change the large css settings to
eg. the small settings - but thats not the most intelligent solution. There
most be be a TS solution or something like that!!
Any ideeas?

Thanks in advanced

Bjarne Helligsoe