[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register doesn't send full URLs

Braulio José Solano Rojas braulio at solsoft.co.cr
Fri Nov 3 23:07:55 CET 2006

Hi.

I forgot to tell that I am using Realurl extension.

I also tried to include the code from the sr_feuser_register:
'postVarSets' => array(
   '_DEFAULT' => array(
    'user' => array(
     array(
      'GETvar' => 'tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[regHash]'
     )
    )
   )
  )

But I get an error:
Error!
Error. Reason: Segment "acceso-de-usuario" was not a keyword for a
postVarSet as expected!

Any clues or a link to more documentation on how to configure
sr_feuser_register.

Thanks.

B.

news:mailman.1.1162509030.22430.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...