[TYPO3] Value from USER_INT as TEXT in gifbuilder

Gregor Agnes ga at zwo3.de
Fri Nov 3 09:43:53 CET 2006

Gregor Agnes schrieb:

Just a hint concerning preUserFunc (thx to Stefan Soellner)

userValue1 = USER
userValue1 {
	userFunc = user_MyClass->user_MyFunc
	param1 = 1
	param2 = 2
}

userValue2 = TEXT
userValue2 {
	preUserFunc = user_MyClass->user_MyFunc
	preUserFunc.param1 = 1
	preUserFunc.param2 = 2
}

In contrast to userFunc, parameters have to be used as attribute on the preUserFunc, not on the object itselve.